First Presbyterian Church of Amagansett seeks to be a warm, welcoming and
inclusive Christian community of faith.
We dedicate ourselves to:
- worshipping together with joy and humility
- accepting, nurturing, and celebrating the gifts of each person
- serving the sick, the grieving, and the less fortunate
- praying for the needs of others
- embodying Godís kindness and compassion
- exploring, with open hearts and minds, the meaning of our faith
- living our faith in the world
- offering hospitality to groups and ministries serving the needs of
Amagansett and the surrounding community.
(Adopted by the Session, August, 2010)